1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Diavel Bentley Launched

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by tricolore, Dec 7, 2023.

1. This is getting a bit silly !!

IMG_3883.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 5
    • WTF WTF x 2
  2. Another 'special' all these editions are becoming tedious. That's just my opinion though

• Agree Agree x 7
  3. Eeee Bentley.
    New money cars for new money people.
    Think Katie Price.
    Expected better from Ducati (although im not sure why).

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hadn’t realised VAG are the Bentley parent company. What next I wonder ? Andy

5. i still don't understand why they didn't collaborate with Skoda's extensive styling studio.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I thought they had for the original multistrada.
    Skoda.jpg

• Funny Funny x 12
  7. Suppose it'll appeal to the new money Bentley owner (Footballers etc.) that wouldn't otherwise have bought a bike but will make an exception for this as it's full on Instagram...

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Ya, Bentley are part of the VAG group. To be fair I think they saved Bentley and certainly helped improve the overall quality of their vehicles. If you ever get the chance, i can recommend a tour of the Bentley factory in Crewe. It's a mind blower! REALLY skilled craftsmen!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Starting to think my money will be going somewhere else for my next bike.

Ducati are just chasing the easy and gullible money.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Diavel and Bentley? It doesn’t seem a great fit to me.
    A better fit from within the VAG group would be creating a special edition by taking one of the Ducati off road bikes and linking it with the Audi Dakar team? They could create new a desert racer!

• Like Like x 2
  11. BTW... if you are miss watching motorcycle racing the Dakar starts 5 January 2024 :)

https://www.dakar.com

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Especially the veneer workshop. Amazing. Plus the upholstery shop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Absolutely! That veneer workshop is incredible! It's like a museum of rare woods! All the staff we met were very knowledgeable and super friendly. Amazing factory!

14. Looking forward to the Bentley Diavel with leather diamond stitched seat and oak veneer tank inserts.
    Surely there’s brands more suited to Ducati within VAG. Bugatti ? Porsche?

15. When is the Diavel Bugatti edition being launched?

16. If Ducati have to link something, perhaps a link with an Italian brand? Ferrari?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just surprised there isn’t a Ducati SUV for the Dad who thought he had everything. :worried:

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Bentley should do limited edition Ducati model. In red, obviously.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Looking forward to the tie up: Multistrada/JCB and Pagani/Panigale:blush:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information