1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donnington On The 30th August

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by cookster, Aug 16, 2016.

1. just booked donny for tuesday 30th august chaps anyone else going??

2. Me me me.............

Not at all excited.

3. Ah cool mate what bike you riding?

4. 1199R - going to attempt to fit track fairings this afternoon.....

5. Happy days mate well il either be on 1198 or my newly aquierrd gsxr1000 track bike.

6. Ooooo. Me to, me to!
    The big debut for the 924. So it could be an event full day.
    :Nailbiting:

• Like Like x 1
  7. yeah it be a right laugh i hope chaps. were keep an eye out for the ducati's, what groups are you both in??

8. Booked into the advanced group. However I'll have to see how it goes with the new motor and still needing some mapping. Fingers crossed its close enough to get some reasonable lap times for the group re shuffle.

9. cool im in the inters group.

10. I'm in the advanced and have booked Hodgeson for the day....

Do we want to think about a garage - I usually find the ones further from the signing in one the quietest?

11. Seems a sensible idea. But can be hard to predict as the race teams tend to head for the area near the medical centre.
    ( it saves money on the team managers shoe leather)

12. I'd be up for sharing a garage guys. Meet up in the paddock and go from there il pm you both my mob number.

13. I'm hoping to land at 7 o'clock.

14. Same here il be in the white van:tearsofjoy:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'll look out for it. Which shade of white??

16. I'll probably be about 07:30 - blue BMW and trailer.

If we try for the furthest from the signing in and see what's available - text me with were you end up (PM sent).

Cheers Simon

17. ok chaps or we can meet up before we get in the paddock by the main gate?? im in a toyota hi ace btw.

18. Light blue Seat Exeo estate and
    white (ish) box trailer.
    I'd rather get in and bag a space asap. Then reply with the garage number on this thread.

19. Anyone know if a spectator can just turn up and watch ? if so is there a charge or a pass needed.
    Steve

20. Let me know what garage you're at....I'll call in on the way home from work (if you'll still be there around 5pm) ?? :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information