1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Future

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Sunbeam, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Hello all...Greetings from Canberra Australia. I don't have a Ducati yet , but I intend to return to the fold. My 1st Ducati ride was a 750GT in about 1973...I then rode a number of 250 , 450, singles and 3 of the 750 twins. I was away from motorcycles for about 30yrs , but never quite got them out of my blood....So back again , and after riding for the last 2yrs , 1stly on a chinese 125 Honda clone (skyteam ace) , and now on a Honda GB250 single , and a Honda NT400 V twin , I have decided to indulge my passion for Italian L twins. I prefer naked/semi faired 600-900cc older style ( café) bikes. I joined this forum to learn more about same.
    Thanks....Chris.

2. welcome on board, and good luck in finding a decent bike. plenty of 600/750/900ss up this part of the world with half -faired or full faired option, not so sure down your neck of the woods.

Pete

3. welcome David :)

4. Welcome to the forum Canberra Chris

5. Welcome :upyeah:

6. Pete...thanks for the comment....I'm edging towards a late 90's early 2000's 750/900ss or monster . Have noticed a couple around. Think I should join the local Ducati club , they may know of a reasonable bike.
    Chris.

7. welcome, join the map below!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information