1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati In The News - Not A Clue Who He Is Though...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Not a fan of that style of bike atall....even less so cos its a ducati....horrible looking headlight and shit bugle looking exhausts, round indicators but to name a few things...to summarize it looks like absolutely no planning went into the look of that bike whatsoever...personal opinion there though....marks, get set....have a pop!

2. Agree, looks like parts bin exercise. Bang bang your dead!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Parts bin special??. That's pure Ducati :Angelic:

4. Now this is real news:
    A bloke who makes his living pretending to be other people has some lunch with friends and leaves on a motorbike.

Amazing!

They can come round my gaff if they like and meet a bloke who does various things for a living having lunch with some work colleagues and leaving on a motorbike.

It's fascinating!

(No gloves you'll notice - which immediately marks him out as being a poseur. Sorry.)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Special paint job for the US market but otherwise a standard SC(with some nice Zards fitted)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Something odd happened.
    Hired a film last night (so the same day I posted above) and guess who was in it? Yes - Alex Pettyfer. How weird is that?
    So I went from never having heard of him, to hearing about him to seeing him in a film all in about 12 hours. Bizarre.

I have to say though, that he was completely useless in the film (In Time) - totally unconvincing in the role (a smallish one) - really wooden.
    Apart from that, In Time was a pretty good film with an interesting premise.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 'In Time' is pretty good. Lovely car too

8. The fake E-type? That was cool but all the other cars were cool too.

9. No the Dodge Challenger I think it was. The police car :)

10. It was a stylish movie.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information