1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Engimoto Gps Mount

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by NSR500, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Does anyone have a quick rundown of how the Mount fits? Or is it straightforward?

2. It's very straightforward

Remove the screen bolts
    The main bracket fits over the holes and a smaller bracket grips the screen adjuster handel then you simply refit the screen bolts... The sat nav is set above the clocks

Only downside is you will get some wobble when going over rough roads hope that helps 20170316_102319-756x1008.jpg

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. I just fitted mine at the weekend.

Very simple, if not a little fiddly at first whilst every thing is loose. Maybe hand tighten the nav on to the bracket whilst you get into place before a final nip up.

Once fitted its fantastic, puts the sat nav right in view but not in the way of the clocks.

4. This is exactly what I need, has anyone ordered from there site?

5. I went through their eBay site for my Enduro. All ok and arrived within a week. Can't find it on eBay now, but you can order from their own site.

As others have said, the GPS moves a bit when on rough roads, but on normal roads it is absolutely fine.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for this David

Do Not Sell My Personal Information