1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

748 Finally Got The 748r I've Been Hunting For!

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Messer, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Managed to get a few more snaps today as finally got it out whilst I was getting another bike out of the garage.

Will hopefully get to ride it soon, weather and salty/greasy roads permitting of course

IMG_6230.JPG

IMG_6228.JPG

IMG_6229.JPG

IMG_6222.JPG

IMG_6226.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lovely selection of wheelie-bins, inspiring.

3. Very nice collection indeed, was lucky this year to be allowed to ride a friends Suzuki RG500 570cc converted toy running JL pipes, stunning sound! Surprised to see how much the NSR250's have shot up in value, solid investment and more reliable than the 748 :tearsofjoy:

Depending where your based in the UK I'm planning a big 2 stroke superbike ride out next year in Surrey, so far there looks to be around 6 of us so should smell & sound glorious lol!

4. Yeh was inevitable but also a surprise at the same time. I just sold the mc28 actually, I got £9k for it as it just wasn't getting used plus I ha e the mc21 which I can be less precious about.. I was in performance bikes with my mc28 back in may 2015 actually..

The rg is approx 560cc on reprofiled heads, custom gearbox and sugaya pipes. Running a nitron Shock and apart from that is standard (I've rebuilt it from a badly butchered hound!)

I'm up in Cheshire so bit too far away for the ride out but thanks all the same!

Cheers for the comments and let's see a pic of your rs!

5. 2 stroke motorcycles are a solid investment currently so I'm happy having the RS250 sat in the garage, only managed to cover 160 KM on it this year.. crying shame I know lol!

[​IMG]

Suzuki GSXR600 K6 does all the regular weekend blast's/ ride outs, Ducati 748SP and RS250 only really come out a few times a year.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  6. Post up nearer the time about 2stroke ride out, could well be up for it if I'm not working.

• Like Like x 1

7. Will do, hopefully get a big
    Group of us together on a sunny Sunday morning when we have the pleasure of warm weather again! What do you ride Hughdg?

8. Rothmans NS400. Picture in my album.Doing this on my phone and no idea how to post pic.

9. Lovely, have seen one of these around Swindon/ M4 - not you by any chance??

Maybe I should start a 2 stroke junkie thread rather than hijacking the OP's!

10. I'd be all over that thread ha ha! I just recently sold my ns400r

20150723_125120.jpg

11. Not me I'm Hertford way.

12. nice work OP

apart from the CF rear hugger any other trick bits? any plans for work, fettling etc??

13. i always wanted a silver rs250!! :(

• Like Like x 1
  14. Only other none standard part is a Ducati performance high level screen. Was considering selling this as they fetch decent money and replacing it with standard screen but not sure yet.

Planning to keep it standard really though

Do Not Sell My Personal Information