1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Ride Out

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Oly, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Finally got out on the monster r this afternoon. 9 degrees and bright sunshine around the lakes allowed a brief ride.
    First impressions are good. More comfortable than I had ever imagined. Turns nice and quickly. Lots of power obviously.
    Only downside is it's far too quiet. This is the quietest ducati I've had, so that will
    Have to be sorted. But I am delighted with my purchase and it has been worth all
    The buggering about

• Like Like x 6
  2. ...wait until you get the 'gear change indicator' start flashing on the dash - You'll be grinning then I assure you :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. it stayed dry in the lakes!!!! i have had a couple of runs from devils bridge down Thirlmere up to Keswick, stop at the filling station
    for some refreshments and back to Fleetwood again... the Thrilmere pass is a cracking road if caught at the right time and not much traffic

4. ..no scenic photo?

5. next time, noticed the clutch is a really hard reach and bites almost straight away.

6. found the adjustment for the clutch. will try it on way home. probably switch them out for asv anyway.
    Rain in the lakes???? a fallacy

• Like Like x 1
  7. Doesn't sound that good if the pass has mere thrill's

• Like Like x 1

8. Oops Thirlmere !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information