1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll take the pannier bags if still available Bob

2. PM sent

3. Vulture....lol

4. Seat for a DVT. I had the seat raised by approx. 2 inches (by AR Pound in Baldock) as can be seen in the pic which also stops you sliding forward but when putting it on the bike and sitting on it, it just felt too high for me as I'm 6ft 2ins. So I have decided to sell it and have since bought a Touratech comfort seat (thanks Veetwin).

Looking to recover some costs so looking at £135 includes postage or you can collect or if you are on the Benson run tomorrow, I can cargo net it to the bike and bring it with me.

PM me if interested.

Cheers Jim

IMG_2483.JPG

5. Some items for MTS - which I hope will be useful to someone! Exeter area.

Stainless steel rear wheel socket £50 including postage. It works, unlike some! Put under your seat when touring.

IMG_0613.jpg

Aztec spacers for MTS 2010-12. £25 including postage. For early MTS, the spacers make a huge difference to buffeting.

IMG_0610.jpg

Pannier and top box liners - 2010 - 2015 - not DVT but would do I am sure. £75 including postage

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

#1665 iainhwilson, Mar 24, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  6. PM sent

7. #1667 JimVee, Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  8. I'll take it, PM sent

9. Cheers Paul, pm sent. SOLD

10. Have you tried different padding inserts. I bought mine from Firecrest in Glasgow and they had me try two shell sizes and three different thicknesses of pads. It's now the best fitting helmet I've ever had.

11. Now I've decided to keep my beloved 2012 single spark Mutley S Ive been pondering how to keep the love affair alive. So Ive decided to respray her in yellow! (I've always fancied a yellow motorcycle after seeing a yellow Laverda when I was a lad)
    However, just in case I don't like it I'm thinking of buying a complete body kit and respraying that so I can change back if necessary. Obviously I'm browsing fleabay for bits but if anyone on the forum has got any body bits, particularly the nose cone, for sale then let me know. Cheers!

12. Do you know if this fits a 2016 bike

13. SOLD

14. Are the liners still for sale,? lost track a bit.o_O

15. Multistrada 1200 2010-2014 Lowered seat. £135 including postage. You can pick up also from Central London. Genuine Ducati part. Used excellent condition, no marks or scratches.
    Manufacturer Part Number: 96880041A

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

#1677 Noble Ron, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  16. Hi Noble Ron,

I'll take the Brake and Clutch covers please. Pm sent.

Paul

17. WANTED
    Headlight fairing for 2010-2014 Multi 1200. Part no. 481.1.059.4AA (4AW, 4CG)
    Any colour and slight damage considered as it will be resprayed.
    AND Top Box colour inserts for same bike. Again any colour and condition.
    Cheers

18. Is the little chain tension gauge in the photos for sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information