1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Found A 900ss 1991

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by paul1098, Apr 5, 2016.

1. If anyone is debating about selling their 900SS then I'm looking for one.
    Preferably as original as possible.

Cheers
    Paul

2. ive got one in 'for sale' section :upyeah:

3. No you haven't.....yours is an IE....mine turn to pick you up.......:smiley:

......and my 750 is a carby............

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Seen both of your bikes in the for sale section but holding out for the elusive red 900 carby.

I have noticed that as soon as I've shown some interest there is everything but a red carby 900. Just my luck & should have gotten round to looking earlier.

• Like Like x 1
  5. what time you calling? i need 2 hours for me mek up

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. have you seen this one?
    DUCATI 900 SS | eBay

(EDIT: for the avoidance of doubt I have no interest in this sale)

#6 WAH900ss, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  7. That looks very nice, estimate 2500-3000

8. it does look good. love the red n white (black n white slightly better tho!) think your estimate about right (imo!) if its not removed beforehand. for some one keen, it would be worth contacting the seller with a reasonable offer.

9. I think I would ask where else it is advertised before making an offer. The asking price should be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. WP_20151215_006.jpg WP_20151215_007.jpg
    good thinking...

11. hmmm... not sure what I did there... but anyhu that's my bike

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Thanks Gent's. Had taken my eye off the ball & missed that. Exactly what I was looking for although not sure about the respray or euro headlight. Easy fixed though.

13. how much did it go for?

14. removed by seller damn was waiting to see how much it made wasn't there long hmm

so go on who bought it !

15. Just as an aside I'm really struck by the reduction in the numbers of these you see for sale these days. I have a carby 750ss, which is a keeper, though I'm casually interested to see what people ask, but sales are certainly less frequent.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  16. :mad::)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I have a red 900 ss carb I'd consider selling.

image.jpg

18. The scared monkey look................I can do that with my 750...........

Do Not Sell My Personal Information