1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Fuel Range

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Advikaz, Feb 26, 2017.

1. i know this has probably been covered before but...

Went out last weekend, absolutely brimmed the tank.. she took £20 which I was surprised about. Fuel light came on comfortably before 80 miles and i was riding gently compared to my usual... not sure what the reserve is like but I looked in the tank and it didn't look like I had much left!

Bit concerned as generally my Sunday rides are more than 80 miles lol and naturally she's going to drink more when I start opening the taps.

Not to mention track days, I'm going to need to take a fuel tanker with me ha ha. Light will probably be on after two sessions :sweatsmile:

What are you guys getting range wise ? It's not the cost I'm worried about it's just the usability of the range I fear I may get...

2. Yeah, about the same. I was a little gasped at first, although surprisingly it doesn't seem to bad on track but maybe I'm just not really counting how many times I open the filler cap haha

3. Mixed riding I fill up about 100ish miles, get more if a motorway is involved. Your bike is still fresh so will improve slightly with miles. If you want more range , put it in wet mode.

( f*in hate wet mode unless it's me Julie , 8000 miles & never used it once, it's not a big d**k thing, just doesn't feel right & bizarrely I feel less control ).

4. It normally comes on about 80 ish miles but i've carried on to 115 and when filled it only took 15 ltrs so could be pushed further if you dare.

• Like Like x 2
  5. My fuel light came on at 110 miles yesterday. I use the bike with the engine in full power mode. I was hooning around Leicestershire and Rutland. I did a further 16 miles and then put £20 of SuperU in. Mine has done 7600 miles now and the engine has loosened up a lot.

OMFG that bike is good! I was comparing it to my recently acquired S1000R over the same roads. The 1299 is a scalpel...

• Like Like x 1
  6. What is the fuel economy like in wet mode?

7. Wet mode in the wet? It's a lot better, but that's because the roads are wet and Supercorsas are crap when it rains! I pussy around on them. Wet mode in the dry? No idea!

8. Nah, I mean has anyone tried using wet mode for a whole tank - how many miles did you get? I just haven't got the patience to do it lol.

9. 90/100 to a tank is my norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. mine was around 75 miles and the fuel light came on when was new. now hit the 100 miles with the light coming on. think that's ok done 2800 miles on it now.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information