1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 R Got It.

Discussion in 'Monster' started by mick e, Mar 13, 2017.

1. My 1200 R was delivered last Thursday, but I was working away and never got to see it until Friday, but then had to go away until Sunday, but home Sunday afternoon and the sun was shining so did 50 miles. Absolutely love it. Ducati Glasgow supplied the bike with the Termi's and Evo Tech rad guards already fitted, and DB killers removed so I don't even know what it sounds like on standard cans, but love the Termi's.:upyeah: After my quick run I fitted the Evo Tech tail tidy and exhaust hanger. Think this bike is gonna be a keeper, just need to do some miles and get it run in. Here's a few pics.
    WP_20170312_009.jpg WP_20170312_007.jpg WP_20170312_005.jpg WP_20170312_003.jpg WP_20170312_001.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  2. Awesome , I really like these bikes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good choice and the right colour too....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awesome going the same route ,including colour ,enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have the same colour. It's been a great bike and am enjoying it immensely.

• Like Like x 1
  6. that looks great mate, i love the idea of a ducati monster next to the 1198. Like i need any more bikes!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. You can never have too many bikes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Get that exhaust ceramically treated by Zircotec; black endurance. Enjoy!

9. I like it....

• Like Like x 1
  10. i was out on mine last night. great bikes, ive added asv levers which makes the reach easier.
    however you will find that red ones are faster:tongueclosed:

11. 1154FAE5-8834-4CE5-88D9-7385F419837B.jpg Black 1200R's rock...

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Wait till you get yours run in! Did the running in on mine in Touring mode the the minute I picked it up it went into Sport, mental fun! Best road bike I've ridden in 30 years I reckon

13. I'm being good and just running it in in urban mode, can't wait to get it in sport.

14. Mine has never been in urban mode

Do Not Sell My Personal Information