1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured 1199 Happy To Be Back

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Scottb150, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Hi everyone,

Just bought a 66 plate 1199R with just under 6K on the clock. It has been about 7 years since I sold my last Panigale and regretted selling it everyday. Still smile on my face again now.:p

ducati-panigale-1199-r-2016-red_735645.jpg

• Like Like x 25
  2. Welcome back :) it's been a long time

3. Thank you. Way too long!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nice way to get back in! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome back

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice mate, love the pani r.

You got the race cans on it?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lovely rare beast

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi Cookster,

Yes I believe they are, I haven't actually picked it up yet. I'm in the Middle East working and not home until 31st December. The wait is killing me!!: unamused:

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. Yeah I bet it is mate, they really are awesome bikes

• Like Like x 1
  10. Awesome bike!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Welcome back to the forum.:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. I can’t believe nobody has been along to call you out on describing the bike as being an 1199R!

I seem to recall a thread or two where the virtues of the ‘Panigale R’ have been thoroughly discussed and that calling it an 1199R (an infinitely inferior model apparently) would get you lynched! :joy:

I guess everyone has mellowed with age!
    (well with even greater age…….) ;)

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. Haha I will consider myself lucky to have not been chastised!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I've just dropped mine at corner speed for @nelly to do his magic on, plus fit my race cans.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I have good things about Corner Speed mate, so I think I will travelling to take mine there too.

• Like Like x 1
  16. My v4 was there last week for a service and check over before going to andalusia. Wouldn't gi anywhere else, Neil fitted it In at very short notice, very much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes he's very accommodating mate I had to drop mine off a week early and it was no problem for him.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information