1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by DesiDiavel, Jan 11, 2017.

1. I am new to the Forum but have had my Diavel for nearly a year now. Its a 2015 Dark.
    So far the peg got bent after i didn't realise how heavy it was compared to my honda 600 and dropped it when stationary...i know what a plonker.
    Then the fuel sender gauge went and the fuel warning didn't reset.
    recently however the little toggle button/indicator button fell off. Im sure it was just glued on....but dealers said it was not a common problem?????? got the unit replaced under warranty...but what happens if it goes again in a year, when there is no warranty...£75 plus labour for a new unit...
    When i was at the dealer i noticed that all Ducati models of that year had the same switch.
    Little niggles...but i love the bike and everyday is an experience and you get people turning around looking at you :)))))

2. Welcome Desi Dave. ...the plonker.

3. Welcome Dave

4. welcome, join the map below! We've all made stupid mistakes though usually not with such expensive machines. ;)

5. I bet it was quite heavy to pick up then.
    Welcome.

6. Welcome Plonks :upyeah:

7. Hello and welcome into the mad house plonker DD

Red ones are lighter ;)

8. Welcome.

regarding the warranty, so long as you have the paperwork from the new part fitted, I imagine that the new part has a year's warranty with it.

Pete

9. Welcome Dave

Do Not Sell My Personal Information