1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by spadger, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Just joined :)

I'm trading in my 899 for a 1299S this Friday, and wanted to say how invaluable this forum has been in helping me make up my mind. Really useful advice, so thanks!

I had a Monster 1100 for about 6yrs before the Panigale, so a bit of a change but one I'm more than happy with. Various others before then, mainly twins though.

Anyway, hi to everyone - and roll on Friday!!

PS Attached is a last (sentimental - will miss it) pic of the 899, taken just last week on a trip to France

20170321_140209.jpg

2. Welcome Spadger - is that a squashed Badger? :Wideyed:

3. Haha - not in this case mate no. Origin is much less interesting than a squashed badger unfortunately...

4. Kia ora dude. Like the avatar, my favorite colours! I see your in London, do you get down the ace at all?

5. Welcome Dave

• Like Like x 1
  6. G'day bro - every once in a while eh. Been too long, due a visit!

7. Welcome Spadger, where are you from in NZ?

8. Cheers Dave. I'm originally from Lower Hutt - bogan central haha. Lived down your way for a bit, in Bluff of all places. Good times.

9. Welcome Spadger, Lower Hutt eh you'll know my cousin then! :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Probably mate yep! What's their name?

11. My cousins name was originally Debbie Carr, then she married Thomas Cook, a Major in the NZ Army.

12. welcome, now how many points you got left so far ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Bluff mate? Who were you hiding from?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Haha, that is the main worry yeah!

15. Ah, doesn't ring a bell - will no doubt have mates in common though:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ran out of SH1 :handfist:
    I remember the day we got there thinking 'what the f**k have we done'

17. Hello and welcome into the mad house
    I see you have met the locals

Nice to see red is the next one red too :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. Always red yep!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Welcome Sadger,hope your not missing home to much,soon be hot days and long nights in Pomgolia,love the S version Ducatis,Ohlins bling.Gotta respect the Avatar,did you spend much time in Waiouru.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Can he still get cheap holidays?

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information