1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hipster D16rr - Hit Or Shit?

Discussion in 'D16 Desmosedici RR' started by Dave, Oct 2, 2015.

?
  1. Va-va-voom :-)

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. Va-va-vom :-(

34 vote(s)
    97.1%
  1. All looks abit halfords :(

2. The frame and subframe look more like the contraption holding AirCon Technical's leg together than something Ducati could have designed!

The only mucked about D16 I've seen and liked is the NCR M16: NCR S.r.l. - M16 I've seen it in the flesh at NCR.

3. Shiity McShit from the banks of Loch shit!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Looks like something Evil Knievel would use to jump over a bus or two.

5. Truly awful

6. Yeh, a little bit scramblerish :D

7. It could only dream of being as handsome and debonair as a scrambler :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Blimey! In under one minute, I find this thread, go "Aieeee, feck!!!" at the abomination shown, think, "at least it shows the engine off" then followed your NCR link to a thing of jaw-dropping awesomeness. I've now had to have a bit of a sit down, whilst I decide just what I can flog to have one…

9. Thread should be titled 'How to spend even more money destroying a rare £50K icon"

Bet it's complete dog shit over 80MPH.

Tell me it's all a PhotoShop joke.

Please?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah that NCR 16 is the dog's danglies.

How light? Just fantastic!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yep - absolutely awful....dunno what possessed them to do that...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. When are MCN testing it then? Scoop 'new naked Desmo RR' reads the headline. First EXCLUSIVE drivel (write up) on the sensational new model from the land of blah blah blah.
    Where do I sign? :Clown:

13. thats one of the most, if not theee most, disgusting two wheeled bike ive ever seen, no kidding!

No doubt some hip pop cock superstar will buy it and drop it on rodeo drive, while going to record a multi million selling album of pure digitized and synthesized crap album..

Im feeling a heightened state of nausea, thats just an abominable and disgusting motorcycle.

I dont like it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Do you think it will grow on you, then?

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. lmfao ;)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information