1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Gallery

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Saturday morning ride

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Can someone with a full termi exhaust fitted to the SP, and if possible a 2016 if that makes any difference, take a picture of their rear bracket, this is what mine looks like. To me this looks like its bits and bobs that was around the workshop

TErmi Rear bracket.JPG

3. Yep. Exactly how mine looks

4. That doesn't look like Southend.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That is soo poor.

• Like Like x 1
  6. IMG_0837.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is that a db killer I see there...? How dare you...!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

8. Mines..... On her way back...
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png

Albeit.....slowly!

• Like Like x 4
  9. Sorry, must get round to taking it out. Just conscious of the neighbours! :blush:

10. IMG_1630.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. IMG_1628.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  12. IMG_1375.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  13. Really was off to buy a hyperstrada 939 tomorrow,seriously having 2nd thoughts,10k for a rough rinning bike I wouldn't be happy.

14. Mine has been faultless.

15. 2000 odd miles so far on my hyper 821 and the only thing that's annoying is that the number plate light keeps blowing! :thumbsdown: :grinning:

16. IMG_8860.PNG

• Like Like x 2
  17. Can't fault my hyper 821 sp
    Great bike makes me smile every time

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Hi,
    Just joined the forum. Originally from the U.K. I now live in the Wild West of Australia. On my second Ducati as of yesterday, a nice new Hypermotard 939. Still have a Scrambler which is up for sale. I found it a bit small!

[​IMG]

The HM is definitely taller!
    [​IMG]

I didn't get to ride the Scrambler much apart from the regular commute, managed 3000 miles commuting! Hopefully I will get to use the Hyper a bit more, especially as Spring has arrived!

After just 100 miles, I've ordered the racing seat as the std one makes it difficult to move backwards (I'm 6' 2") and if the Scrambler seat is anything to go by, it doesn't improve as the miles pile on.

Kev.

#358 Ralph Aldous Mellish, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Race seat is a definite improvement for the 821.

Scrambler seat is bloody awful, I changed mine to a far comfier Sargent.

20. Agreed that the sargent seats are comfortable ( ive never tried one but never heard anything else ) - problem is they look shite....they always look like the same look as 1970's coach seats with all that piping and sewn in lines...

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information