1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It Never Ceases To Amaze Me..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Looking on ebay it never ceases to amaze me just how lazy, stupid or perhaps just incapable, some people are when it comes to posting pics of their aledged, pride and joy!
    You get pics taken in portrait, upside down ones, some where the bike appears to be riding verticaly, others where they expect to sell their prized possession with no image at all..Incredible really as I though the edit options on these listing sites for posting pics were as easy as they could ever get! Apparently not for some though...

image.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. at least his bike is the correct color!

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. The poor man, someone should do the decent thing and turn him over

4. Thread moved

5. Perhaps he's from down under mTe ... Sorry, Cobber... X

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. ....that someone can't post in the correct section of the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  7. There is probably a name for it
    Eg you won't forget what I'm selling because I look silly

Good on him for initiative you men are usually such simple creatures ... Oh hang on :)

8. upside down, backwards, twisted none off it matters all i see is a cyclist and that means he's in the way

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Run him over :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ha.... Made me smile..:)..Exige..

Mind you even natures not perfect! I remember when I was a kid ( in Roman times) used to spend hours finding small beetles turning them upside down and watching their arms and legs working away but getting nowhere... X

11. A typical comment from a woman driver... X

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Thread moved back to the Multistrada Forum.

13. It's clearly only in situations where a wife or girlfriend is forcing sale. They don't really want it gone so they post shitty pics and then SWMBO can't complain [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. speaking from experiance there mate??

• Like Like x 1
  15. Only if taken before colour photography.

16. It keeps him busy....
    lets keep him busy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. He's too busy cancelling his nukes and any of our cheeky quips aimed at him :D

18. Looks like a sex pest with that on.
    Men in Lycra is just broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hipster beard and faggot Lycra threads - not a good look! I couldn't see his mirrored Oakley wraparound sunglasses in the photo? Probably too worried about scratching them!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information