1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've Got An 888

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by 1037sps, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Yep, just seen I've got 888 messages on here. As it's the closest I'll get to owning anything with Ducati and 888 on it I'm not gonna write any more.

Oh bugger. :Facepalm: :Banghead: :Banghead: :Banghead:

2. Oh bless you :)

3. :) :Kiss: :Shamefullyembarrased:

4. I have 888 pennies so far
    Nearest I will get as well

5. I think once my to be ex-wife was finished in my bank account I'll be after a 888. I've wanted one long enough, bugger it. I may be sleeping in a gutter with just the memory of an 1198, M900 and zzr11 to keep me warm but I'll have an (uninsured, SORNed) 888 chained to my foot.

6. If by this you mean that the decree nisi has been replaced by a decree absolute, congratulations! Enjoy your single life Steve.

7. Yes, to America :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Steve, enjoy your freedom, hopefully you still have strong connections to your kids, good luck mate:upyeah:

9. I sold my 888 SP4 17 years ago, regretted it almost ever since, and hankered after another one.
    But thinking about it, the riding position is extreme, the engine lacks low down torque, and the ohlins too harsh for the road. Time to take the rose tinted specs off..........

10. Ah,you girl....;)

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information