1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just A Reminder About Your 20% Discount...

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by MattM, Feb 21, 2017.

1. So Speedo Angels has been trading now since January 2016 and in that time I've managed to sell just over 800 dashboard screen protector kits to Ducati owners all over the world.

I don't really bang on about it too much on here for fear of being annoying, but I just thought I'd mention it now to remind people that you're entitled to a 20% discount using the coupon code FORUM20 during checkout - Website is here Speedo Angels | Home - Motorcycle Dashboard Screen Protection

They are available for:
    Panigale - all models
    Multistrada 950/1200 2015>
    Multistrada 2010-2014
    Monster 821/1200
    Scrambler
    Hypermotard
    Streetfighter
    Hyperstrada
    848/1098/1198

I know it's not the most exciting product out there, but it's less than a tenner delivered and could save you from marking/scratching your precious dashboard. I do an anti-glare version for the Panigale, Monster and Multistrada 950/1200 which are very popular - it's what I have fitted on my own 1199R - and makes a real difference in increasing visibility in bright conditions (when we get them!)

There are a few reviews of my kits on YouTube if you want to see what others have to say about them, all of which are genuine owner reviews, nothing to do with me!

The installation video made for me by @burndownthediscos shows how well the anti-glare finish works - that bit is towards the end...

Anyway, I don't wish to bore you all. Thanks to those who have already purchased a kit from me and I look forward to sending out kits to anyone else who would like one :)

#1 MattM, Feb 21, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Just ordered. Cheers for the discount

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good man, cheers :upyeah:

4. Congrats mate, I love seeing people with ideas doing things with them!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cheers. I'm hoping 2017 is the year it starts to get a bit more serious :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Multiple threads merged and moved to form one thread covering all models

7. I will update the first thread to cover all models, to save having the multiple threads...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. It shares the Monster 821 dashboard, so we already sell one that fits, we just need to state that on our site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. I've had one on since they launched, great product.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks to those who have ordered a kit, they have all now been posted.

11. Doubled in price since i bought some in Aug last year! Seems a bit excessive if you ask me!

12. If you say so. Personally I think £9.99 for a pack of two represents good value for money, but thanks for your input!

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Brexit

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. just clicked on the link. 10£ .
    why do you offer 20%discount? does it really help sales? just wondering. would there be anyone who would be encouraged to buy if they offered 2£ discount?

15. I offer it just as an incentive for people to buy them. People are generally more encouraged to buy something where they feel they're getting a good deal. I guess it's also because I feel part of this 'community' and it's nice to be able to help out where I can.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well I was happy with mine and think great value :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. I just bought one last week off ebay, great product!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Great stuff, that's my very first Supersport kit sale [emoji106]

19. Just wanted to let everyone know that I now stock all my protector kits in anti-glare as well as ultra-clear. There was a bit of demand for anti-glare on the older Multistrada and scrambler so I just decided to invest a bit of money and get all of them done in anti-glare. 20% discount code is FORUM20 Speedo Angels | Motorcycle Dashboard Screen Protection

Oh, and we have a snazzy new promotional video made by @burndownthediscos if you fancy a watch...

Cheers
    Matt

20. It's been a busy couple of months since I last posted and I wanted to let everyone know that both Diavel and XDiavel protector kits will be going on sale soon. I've approved the samples so they're all being made up and sent over as we speak. Hopefully they'll be ready around the 2nd week of June. They're pictured here (bottom left for XDiavel and along the bottom for Diavel) in amongst my other new Yamaha/KTM kits. As with all my kits, they're available in both ultra-clear and anti-glare variants.

Forum member 20% discount will obviously apply on these kits, as well as on my current kits available from www.speedo-angels.com Discount code is FORUM20 which you apply during checkout.

Cheers all!

[​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information