1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kushitani Cups

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Masklin, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Probably the most expensive cups I'll ever buy, but they are handmade titanium works of art...

IMG_0751.JPG

• Like Like x 9
  2. What's the point?

3. I have a strong urge to purchase

Because shiny.

What did they set you back?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. What's the point of anything? But simply because I liked them and was in the fortunate position of being able to afford them. Same with some of the artwork on my walls and the bikes in the garage etc.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  5. kushitani-uk

Although it says sold out, they seem to get them every so often in small batches. If interested email them from the web site and they'll put you on a list and get back to you when available. Can't fault their service.

6. Nothing like as classy, but I quite like these image.jpeg

£65 a pop mind

• Like Like x 5
  7. Love em!

8. I have 4 automatic watches, they all tell the time and I can only wear 1 at a time, they've all pretty much held or gone up in value but most of all they put a great big smile on my face

• Like Like x 4
  9. I've got one of these i use in work for my coffee. Lovely stuff they really are!

Instagram
    Instagram

• Like Like x 2
  10. I likey!

11. Does the metal not conduct heat and burn your hand?

12. Talking of carbon fibre cups :)

index.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Or titanium cups if you'd prefer :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've not actually used either of them to drink out of yet, still just admiring them :smiley:

15. Do they make the coffee louder?

16. Oh yes...

IMG_0760.JPG

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I was thinking more the heat on your lips, which reminded me of the time my brother had a flaming sambuca and presented it still burning to his lips, the glass stuck to his bottom lip upon contact, massive blister ensewed, it was so painful, my eyes wouldn't stop watering as me and his other brother pissed ourselves laughing! Back to the cups, I'd still buy em

• Like Like x 1
  18. I was wondering is they would spoil the taste of jack

19. Personally, I'd have to clean those welds up...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information