1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Loose Mirror...

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by sparky boy, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Hi all,

My right-hand mirror has become slightly loose but I can't see where it can be tightened up, any ideas anyone?
    It's the actual mirror housing bit, not the stalk that's affected. There's a tiny rectangular plastic panel on the underside of the housing but I can't see that it would be removable?

Thanks in advance.

2. Might need to pop the glass out for access to the gubbins

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Dealer if it's new. Let them deal with it. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Under the plastic clip is a nut very easy job to tighten with spanner.

5. By 'clip' do you mean the small rectangular plate I described above? Are we both talking DVT here?
    Thanks

6. From memory, you have to prise (gently!) the mirror out and there is a screen behind ot. I think thats how the previous multi worked, and don't think the DVT is any different. But check there are no head covers, and if there are try and remove them first!
    :)

7. Yes my mirrors were a little viby at speed so I took them off and added some sugru around the edges. I also unclipped the plastic tab on the back for the mirror and tightened the nuts inside. This will stiffen the mirror head.
    DVT

Hope this helps

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Wow! I just discovered 'Sugru'! Clever stuff!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information