1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mcn Fantasy League 2016

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Blairbiker, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Anybody fancy setting up a league for forum members? i've been doing this for years great fun.....update i've been nominated to set it up!

For anyone who is not familiar with the fantasy league and would like to join

1. Go to motorcyclenews.com

2. Highlight the sport link then click on mcn fantasy road race

3. Register to play then select your riders (you can change them before the first race if you want)

4. If you want to join the League I have set up, highlight mini-leagues then click on join mini-league

5. League name is Ducati uk forum (all lower case except the D)

6. Password is ducati (all lower case)
    PRIZE GIVEN TO WINNER OF OUR LEAGUE !!!!!!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

#1 Blairbiker, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
    • Thanks Thanks x 1

2. Well volunteered, thanks. Please advise code once done.

:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks once you get it all set up I will join :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm in.....

• Like Like x 1
  5. OK will do ..wasn't sure if someone normally organizes one, didn't want to put anyone's nose out of joint!

6. Lead (lay) on MacDuff!!

7. team name is Ducati uk forum code is ducati i thought i would make the name easy to remember but we can change the name if anyone has any ideas. They have changed the layout this year it doesn't look as good as previous years.. might take a bit of getting used to

8. Nice one!

• Like Like x 1
  9. it seems they have done away with the format of the old transfer windows, now you get 2 transfers each race weekend, if it's a weekend where wsb & moto gp are on you still only get 2

10. For anyone who is not familiar with the fantasy league and would like to join

1. Go to motorcyclenews.com

2. Highlight the sport link then click on mcn fantasy road race

3. Register to play then select your riders (you can change them before the first race if you want)

4. If you want to join the League I have set up, highlight mini-leagues then click on join mini-league

5. League name is Ducati uk forum (all lower case except the D)

6. Password is ducati (all lower case)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. I have joined....

• Like Like x 1
  12. 2 weeks before start of play, As Eddie Cochrane once said C'MON EVERYBODY! we need more players I'm willing to put up a prize for the winner!
    not sure what yet i've got a clothing store so maybe a set of base layers.
    i was hoping to get about 50 joining if everyone gave the winner a few quid somewhere between a quid and a fiver that might make it more interesting for folk what do you think?

13. @El Toro

Decent idea/gesture from Blair. Ducati forum want to match/add to a prize fund/ make this a feature on the home page?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. I'm definately in!

• Like Like x 1
  15. 13 days to go! prize for winner:smile:

16. Joined.:sunglasses:

• Like Like x 1
  17. cool the more the merrier!:grinning:

18. Update there is about a dozen or so joined, so not too bad, what do folk think about the idea of giving a couple of quid each to the winner? ..along with the prize i'll give the winner!

19. Meh. Surely the glory of being victorious is sufficient.

20. Try telling that to Rossi & co !

Do Not Sell My Personal Information