1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured 1200 S Monster 2015

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Andy800, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Hello Folks
    Haven’t posted anything for a while certainly not pictures
    I picked up a 2015 1200S at the end of the season.
    Cleaned it up, new chain and sprockets, a few titanium nuts and bolts here and there (Thanks Addiction Motorsport). Couldn’t help but stick a new pair of wheels on, Domino grips, indicators, tail tidy, Carbon fibre hugger and chain guard, AEM anodised wheel washer, screen and had belts done.
    When I picked it up it needed a bit of tlc. Previous owner had mechanical sympathy but I don’t think he knew what a sponge was, not bad by any means but I’m a bit of a clean freak. One of the past owners has spent a bit, steering damper, termi’s.

IMG_7459.jpeg

IMG_7457.jpeg

IMG_7411.jpeg

IMG_7410.jpeg

IMG_7409.jpeg

IMG_7151.jpeg

#1 Andy800, Dec 9, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2023
    • Like Like x 24
  2. Good to see your sponge is working well!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Great bike but it’s your B & Ws I really wish were mine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Wheels look great mate

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Lovely bike Andy from Nottingham.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Nice wheels

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Looks good

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Wheels are ace

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Looks neat Andy, just need to stop polishing it, then get out and ride it! :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. …is that a fingerprint on the petrol tank?

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Thanks Jim. Weathers not great here unfortunately. Looking forward to getting out on it. Enjoyed the few hundred miles I did on it before it got put in the shed

12. I thought I noticed a blemish but didn’t want to point it out…….

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Looks well, Andy lad but when do the mods start? :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Same as always, best intentions of leaving it standard :joy:

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. IMG_1651.jpeg Monsters with gold wheels just look ace. Love the Marchesini’s on yours. I’d love some of those myself. For now they’ll just have to stay as the std ones powder coated gold. Love the Cyrus and B&W set up in the garage. Need good sounds while you’re tinkering and polishing. Love mine, will be keeping it for years.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Looks lovely that. Good spotting the Cyrus and B+W’s, old set up now but still sounds well. I can give it a good workout as my garage is down the garden. Heater on, tunes on, clean, polish and potter my way through winter :)

• Like Like x 3
  17. Looking beautiful :upyeah:

18. l like the gold wheels
    do you use the diesel heater on a timer or just when your in there working .i have one but haven't set it up in my new garage yet

19. Thanks buddy. I just use it when I’m in there, also have a gas heater if it gets super chilly.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wow.....now that's what I call a man cave, oh and the bikes not bad either :joy:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information