1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Monster 600/750 Billet Chain Adjusters

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Dukedesmo, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Billet chain adjusters from 'Motorize GMBH' in Germany, brand new, never fitted as ordered in error for my M900 (different swingarm).

Very nice quality 2-piece billet alloy adjusters with silver anodised finish and stainless bolts, suitable for M600, M750 and (probably) M400 with 17mm wheel spindle.

I have the 900 versions fitted to my bike and they are far superior to shoddy OEM parts.

Motorize are a German seller that manufacture Billet parts for various Ducati models, they are not currently advertising the M600/750 parts but are currently selling the M620/695 equivalent which is the same design but with 25mm axle, see here for more info;

Ducati Monster 620ie. 620 695 900 S4 25mm Kettenspanner | eBay

Anyway I paid £97.40 (£90 + p&p) a few years back (and have had them too long to ask for a return).

Looking for £60 inc p&p (UK) or collect for £55.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Dukedesmo, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  2. Hi Desmo

What years your M900? And what spindle size? I have just got a 1999 M900 with alloy swingarm, unfortunately not able to check spindle size. Thought it was a 17mm? Which means these might fit???

Cheers PAblo

3. My M900 is a bit of a mix of years so things may not be as you might think. That said mine has the early 17mm spindle and these adjusters are for 17mm, however they don't fit the 900 ally swingarm which is why I'm selling them.

Instead they fit the steel swingarm as fitted to M600, M750 etc. the profile and width of the ally swingarm is different as it is made from thicker material so despite being thicker/wider externally it is narrower internally.

4. Just to say these are very high quality piece and brand new, never fitted. Any interest at £50?

5. Now sold, thanks.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information