1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Termis Great Buy Like New

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Gary gibb, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Nice to see you threw the duvet back for the photo ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Maybe on the pillow it's says bike, price, location :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. So how much are these exhausts & what bike do they fit/year also? Or is this a thread celebrating your own purchase....like a happy back self-slapping event?!?! Didn't the romans do this sort of thing with stinging nettles,..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. These ones are for my 1198 i paid £200 plus i needed to buy link pipes for £50

5. Ah, a Columbo thread :p

So, you have bought them, not selling? :)

6. Bought them for my new bike coming tuesday

• Like Like x 1
  7. £200 :Wideyed:

8. £250 as i had to buy link pipes

9. Cheap as chips :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thought I'd seen those exhausts at Zircotec whilst my pipes were been sorted out.

[​IMG]

They came out in the pink you wanted Gary? :tonguewink:

ps: added wink face so I don't face a third apology for todays stupid remarks from me.

11. Oops bright

12. Zircotec the oxford ceramic coating company ducati use too do their diavel-carbon range exhausts, assured me that it was red but his phone image was very pink & made me laugh so much. I had to take a photo as I don't do facebook where they share images of customers finished products.

13. Am getting my ecu done by chriis for slip ons hes puting in ducati race programs so am good to take baffles out yes

14. How expensive is Zircotec?

15. With value-added-theft, nigh on £400. Makes my exhaust spit flames now ;)

From this & the original header pipes as the 1200enduro race exhaust isn't a 'full system'.
    [​IMG]
    To this with £380 payment.
    [​IMG]

..which made me get both the decat box & end can done also. The decat shown cost £280 alone!
    [​IMG]
    above is race section beside the decat lump untreated, obviously!
    [​IMG]
    It's worth doing if you find the heat burns your legs, its worth doing if you get annoyed by rusty looking pipes & it means that with a quick jet-wash it basically looks like the colour you've chosen. Comes in a range of surface textures & colours. This is their black endurance range that they recommend for motorbikes.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. So can you buy the decat along

17. Does look pretty trick :thumbsup:. I have polished pipes on my 748 which nicely suit the bike and era. Straight out the polishers looked amazing however don't stay that way for long. I'm thinking of coating the 899 pipes, can't comment on heat yet but aesthetically they'd look great

18. The decat lump is the original one from my 1200Enduro, having the side by side image of that part of the system was just a novel moment in its own history. The treated system should of been put on my bike as soon as it arrived but luckily for me it was delayed. Meaning I could pop over to the dealership OYB and take a image or three for prosperity.

As far as I'm aware you have to buy the race-exhaust system which consists of three pieces, end can with 'for racing' laser etched onto it. The decat section & heel heat-guard & one or two bracing clamps. Plus not forgetting the up-map key which can only be added now by a dealership.

I suppose if someone buys a kit they could copy the pipe work and sell just the decat section of tubing. Mine went from 100db to 125db on full chat.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information