Featured V4 New Bike Day

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Andrew46, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Pikes Peak was delivered today, have decided to go down to one bike. Took it out for an hour this afternoon, have to say am very impressed with it. I know it's not a twin, but it still seems to go pretty well :grinning:

IMG_8130.jpeg IMG_8216.jpeg

• Like Like x 18
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Congrats, you’ve got many miles and smiles ahead of you.

3. Enjoy . I hope you have ticked all the boxes that had "heated" in the title!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nice collection

5. It was, briefly, 2 have gone.

6. It's a year old, somebody else did the ticking.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Damn ya just gotta love new bike day !!!
    I had a test ride one,but being a short arse,I was constantly on tippy toes......
    So unfortunately was a no go for me !!!

But looks like Ducati Cambridge showroom,so at least you would have had the decent weather yesterday for a quick blast !!!

Enjoy !!!

8. Yes it came from Ducati Cambridge, not my local dealer, but not many PP's for sale. Really good service, Charlie, the salesman was a pleasure to deal with, they all seem to ride bikes, which always helps. It was the service manager's bike, so looked after quite well!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have also purchased a bike from Charlie,and have got nothing but excellent praise for the whole team at Cambridge Ducati.....
    That said,just need winter to jog on,so I can get the bike out.......

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hey Basejumper, I have a 29.3 inch measured inseam. I'm 5-8. I had the MSV4S lowering kit installed, have the low seat set in the lowest position on the bike. In MIN preload I can flat foot the bike in town. Just FYI from another shorty....albeit a Yank.

• Like Like x 1

11. Hi mate......
    Really appreciate the information,as definitely a bike I would love to own,but standard setting was way to tall for me.....
    So I ended up buying a streetfighter instead of the PP...... Which I absolutely love !!
    But now looking at a second bike to get through winter,so will defo look at these options....

Cheers again

12. New bike day for me today, my rally gets delivered in a hour⏱️

13. Not sure should that be in a new thread?

14. Mate........
    Old thread OR new Thread..........

I'm jealous,enjoy the new ride mate :upyeah:

15. Since you got a new bike for Christmas you can write in any thread you like!!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information