1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Top Gear - Ish Porgram From The 3 Stooges

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Whatever they do - it's bound to be better than whatever the ginger freak does on BBC...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I might just have to sign up for that then.

3. Why bloody Amazon prime? It's crap, I was hoping they would go to Netflix

• Like Like x 1
  4. Didn't even know what Amazon Prime was until I saw this, if it costs money I will wait for Dave to show it :)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. I'm with EXIGE.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It will now doubt be on Couchtuner which means it can be downloaded. I have watched a few Amazon Prime series that were exclusive to them by downloading them and then watching them on TV via a media player.

Series 3 of Ripper Street, as an example, was on here long before it hit satellite TV and I think now the BBC are going to only just be showing it.

Couch Tuner TV Videos FREE:

7. I take it all back, illegal downloads for me too. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. People are prepared to pay even more money to a programme supplier, to watch these 3 clowns, on top of the BBC tax.o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. It may be unfashionable, but I like them. I find the shows entertaining.

Maybe because I'm a middle aged juvenile myself. :Woot:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. I'm glad they're all continuing together and that includes the director.

Apparently their contracts have a clause which prevents them making anything else for a TV broadcaster for two years and because amazon is a streaming service that pretty much gets around it all, good on them although I won't be paying for prime.

I'm just glad things are still rolling and I'm fairly sure sky or itv will have them in 2017 anyway

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Can't say I am too impressed they gone to Amazon Prime, though no doubt it will end up on other tv later

12. Hope you both have a lovely life together........ No need to be shy these days.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. What is this Amazon Prime of which you speak ?

14. Is she a bitch wolf :Hungry:

15. Thank goodness I can't get amazon prime.(another reason not to sign up).

16. I predict:

Top gear on the BBC will be refreshed and revitalised (exactly as Clarkson did with the boring old top gear format) whilst Clarkson, May and Hammond will bomb doing the same old boring format on Amazon. May will eventually be taken back on by the BBC to do anoraky TV whilst the other 2 will be cast into the ether of ex-TV personality.

I will be watching with interest.....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information