1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie From Cambridge Uk, Here's My New 2017 959

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by GMAN, Dec 27, 2016.

1. hi guys, had my new bike delivered a month ago, haven't had chance to ride it properly as weathers been rubbish and it get dark at 4pm! So thought I'd do a video of the parts I've added to the bike so far, will make lots more film of the bike once the weather improves, for now here's the link to my YouTube channel:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome Dave :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi guys, here's a video of me chatting about my bike and the parts I've added so far, loving the bike even though I've only ridden around the block so far as the weather has been rubbish! Will make lots more fun vids in the future as I start to enjoy the bike, also get to take it to the Pyrenees in June which will be epic!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Threads merged :)

5. welcome GMAN my son works in cambridge lives in gilpin has an 1100s .

6. welcome, its real mens riding conditions now. Was minus 3.5 this morning on my way home, lovely!

7. Hey, welcome in. I like what you have done with it, I am considering getting some bits of carbon for my 899 and was debating what to get, it doesn't come up used very often.

Ref the exhaust, have you seen the other SC designs? I personal much prefer the attached as I think the others are a little drainpipe like.

ducati_panigale_959_scproject_muffler_s1_titanium_scproject_exhaust_panigale_959_S1_sbk_exhaust.jpg

8. I ride to work and back everyday what ever the weather, only thing is I do it on a 2016 HONDA CB500X so I can ruin that with salt and only take the 959 for a spin when the sun comes out

• Like Like x 1
  9. Good job you don't do documentaries :D but welcome anyhoo :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey buddy, that's the pipe or the one in my video, the Sc pipes seem to be the best of a bad bunch! The stock pipe sounds great just looks too big, although when I'm riding the bike I don't see it

11. Welcome, nice 959 :)

12. very nice, proper exhaust and swing arm :grinning:

13. Hi GMAN, nice intro and video! I am getting a 959 in the next few months so will keep an eye on what you get around to modifying! I am based in London, bottom of the M11 but regularly head out towards Cambridge for the better roads!

14. This is mine :)

14264824_10154600829540815_5467260845008969079_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks like a proper job compared to what some of the dealers are trying to shift!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information