1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie On 2010/11 Mts 1200 From Bærum, Norway

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Viteren, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Hello from Bærum, south of Oslo, Norway. I am a 47 years old, and a fresh 2010 (registred april 2011) red Multistrada 1200 owner. The bike has just 10500 km on the clock, has one previous owner and seems to be well served by Norways major Ducati dealer, Løvaas.

I am now leaving my 1998 Dragstar 650, which I much to soon inherited from my father i 2011. At that time I didn´t have the licence for driving a bike, but my mother gave me an offer I could not refuse: If I wanted to take care of my fathers pride, she would pay for the licence! The Dragstar has been a good bike for a fresh motorcyclist for 3 seasons. But now I am stepping up to fulfill my dream: the Multistrada!

DSC_0151[1].JPG

My italian passion has been there for several year; I am vice president for the Norwegian Alfa Romeo Club and has a "lightly" modified Alfa 156 V6 for trackday use. I see the Multistrada as a perfect companion for my 156.

I cannot wait until winter is gone so I can take my red beauty for a ride.

2. Welcome Dave :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information