1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Nice 999r For Someone

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Wsb27, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Nice to see he got the bins in :)

2. Later models are more des imho.

3. Which one has the carbon fairings?

4. They've all got carbon fairings. Only the 04 came with a carbon seat fairing .

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Nope :)

6. I love the way people who own grey framed bikes say they're the best yet owners of the red frames will have you believe they are better. As an owner of a red framed bike I can clear up the confusion and confirm that it is indeed the red frame bike that is far better!:Smug::D

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. I have a silver framed one and a red framed one so I can actually clear this up for certain. They are both as good as each other but mine both have grey swing arms so are both better than the later black swing arm versions :upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  8. Red frame and fila graphics is the ONLY way to have a 999r !!!

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Nope :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I would tend to agree with this very sensible statement :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yes but you were wrong about the carbon seat units - your just wrong again that's all :upyeah:

12. Right after plain red and Xerox :Wacky:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. do they make ( matt ) black R with red frame :) ,, black box s/a obv :upyeah:

14. Think there's a 999s in black but not an R.

15. The one I bought for my 999R had 04 999R wrote on the underside its the only year ive seen this . if you know different surely you can back it up with more than "nope". But you probably dont know so just come up with your usual shite.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. there was one on ( i think () ebay about a year or so ago, matt black w red frame,, beautiful,, i think someone on here just recently traded up one to a Pann anni

17. Grey frame, red frame, I'd be happy with a 999R in my garage ...period.

• Like Like x 1
  18. :Hungry: Nice.

What's a 749R worth compared to a 999R in comparable condition? A Ducati dealership owner once told me the one bike to own was a 749R, and np, he wqsn't trying to sell me one.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information