1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panamanian Whistle Blower Brief

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by 749ducaticonvert, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Does anyone else think that the Panamanian "Whistleblower" Solicitor hasn't actually sat down and though things through?Firstly,the "firm of solicitors" where all the leaks and information have originated from are a fairly small outfit so the whistleblower won't be that hard to presumably identify.He has grassed up people from all walks of life : Celebrities,Sportsmen,Polititions,Headsof State,Presidents,Major institutions etc.His big big problem are the Arms dealers,Russian mafia,United States mafia,just about every criminal outfit in the world,Mexican drug cartels,Cocaine and puff dealers and presumably every money launderer in the World? He's a dead man walking,sadly probably his family as well and maybe just to make sure they get the right man maybe every employee within the company who employ him? There are going to be some very pissed off nasty bastards who are going to lose millions and possibly do long jail time? I wouldn't want to be standing near him

2. Oh dear... He's probably not sleeping too well this week.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I think he will probably getting a long sleep soon - I see where he was going with it - just greedy fukkers who are already filthy rich getting richer! There was a bit on the news @ 10 saying David Cameron's deceased father had offshore dealings with the firm? I expect there are gonna be a lot of sweaty brows and squeaky bums in the rich circle

4. i think this was known (at least in part) back in 2012

5. I think it's been known a lot longer than that but it's taken till now to get it into the news.

6. certainly camorons fathers involvement in it broke back in 2012. the gaurdian i think it was. not taken up by many other publications at the time. strange in it? not. why is the bbc in particular focusing on Chinese and Putin involvement when there is plenty of home grown they could be focusing on?. plenty of scotland and the rest of the uk is owned and registered in such ways by people from the palace of westminster.
    nothing new to a "YESER". :smileys:

• Like Like x 1
  7. You're absolutely correct. Another case of the establishment closing ranks and trying to deflect the attention from them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Agreed, I've been losing a lot of respect for the BBC recently as they seem to have completely lost their impartial stance.

9. MP's of a particular persuasion have been asking for clarification from labour and conservative governments on these tax avoidance schemes since the early seventies with no success or follow through from the media. again, strange init? their really not wanted down there.

10. It really is about time some of these people did some jail time.

Also if you have a UK passport you should pay UK tax and if your income doesn't justify your lifestyle you should be investigated.

11. The wealthy are dodging taxation?
    I'm astonished!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Yet these same people will castigate abusers of benefits.

13. better together? all in it together? aye, your all at it together. assholes.
    just saying.
    meh.

• Like Like x 1
  14. seeing as i am on holiday and got nothing better to do i was just thinking to my self. why have governments, more relevantly ours been so slow to follow the money re terrorism as has been called for, for some time by some of the smaller westminster party's?

15. Ooo, I feel a conspiracy theory coming on ;)

16. yip. your right. feel a bit silly now. to much free time on my hands.
    couldn't happen here.

17. love this tune. :Hilarious::smileys:.

18. yip feeling a bit silly now. deffo couldn't happen here. :Angelic::smileys:

19. It's simple fin. There is no corruption.

Except when people are actually caught at it. Then, there is a little corruption but the ones doing it have been found out so we can all go back to enjoying a corruption-free society, safe in the knowledge that there is now no longer any corruption.

I think that's how it works, anyway.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information