1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured 1199 Panigale R Exhaust Cans

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by cookster, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Picked the bike up yesterday, had it serviced and exhaust cans fitted , it sounds incredible and looks great too. Can't wait to ride it again spring time.

20231218_091512.jpg
    20231218_091519.jpg
    20231218_091529.jpg
    20231218_091541.jpg
    20231218_091704.jpg

• Like Like x 23
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Beautiful bike A.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Thanks mate, just need some caliper ducts on it then it's done. We'll until I can find a cheap SL carbon swing arm :p

4. I would expect nothing less:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ali, that looks great and boy I know it’s going to sound even better. Really does complete the bike, especially with the Oz wheels. Love it. :cool:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Thanks bud, it just keeps getting better and better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lovely! Hard to know which is louder, those or 1198’s with 70mm system…. Both sound amazing

8. I had an 1198 with that system mate and it was the loudest thing I've ever heard. But as the exhaust we're out under the seat it wasn't to bad riding it, this thing is ear splitting as its right underneath you.

Wish I still had my 1198

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. why wait til spring, weathers good over crimbo, i'll be out

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Was out on Pani today. 12C & dry. Bwaaaaarrrrppp beaaaaarrrpp.

IMG_1515.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  11. might try and get out on mine over christmas if the roads are dry.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. God that Fish and Chips looks lush. Where was that ?!

I was out too yesterday on the 996 and had an absolutely blast. It was fab weather. Dry and warm. I didn't want to come home...

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Today it was 15C in Aldeburgh. Utter madness. Sat outside Munchies in the high street watching the world go by. Pani just visible over the road outside wine merchants.

95C57A4D-E3A2-4986-9008-53930D370396.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Cheers Scott, thanks for your time with yours bud, but yes your right there totally different

15. Hi, bike looks superb, I'm falling in love with this model.
    Are these the cans similar to those fitted on the one for sale with BST wheels?
    Needs an up map too?
    I'm not sure I want something too loud to be honest.
    Planning on viewing the carbon wheeled one and the York example next Friday.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Yes mate there the race version which means no cats, no flapper valve, servo motor removal and up map installed. I've yet to give her a proper road test.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information