1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phillip Island On Now

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by chizel, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Oh well, I've seen it and other already spoilt it so.....

Top job Crashalot!! Funny how one win often leads to another. And much better interview.
    Rossi to second was hell of a ride.

But Moto 3. F@ck me! What are those boys on?! Carnage pure carnage!! Binder different class and the race for third was epic. Hope McPhee recovers fine :)

2. @bradders..... I think if folk click on a thread stating Phillip island, they probably assume the result will be in here this late in the day. :Banghead:

3. wayne,, as a bit of a newbie you may not be aware but that subject has been done many times on here ,it has been kind of accepted that a " spoiler " warning be given,, tho on this thread no such has been given,,, however as you say thread connection should / could / can be assumed ,,, but i have sympathy with the point as for myself before discovering the wonders of Sportek trying to keep a news black out until mon / tue / wed eve on 117 was a bit of a chore... dinae be too hard on the man...

4. It is pretty obvious yes. Although it started as when it was on, nothing about the race. But even I wouldn't get the arse at reading results on this thread ;)

5. the M3 always seems to be fun,, ( dont suppose i will get the chance to catch it now ),, McFast apparently is ok, some hand damage , and is apparently already on his way back to bonnie scotland to recover,, ( i heard it was p awful / spectacular crash :Banghead: ). :upyeah: " hell of a ride " from Vally boy,, could have been interesting if he got even start with Crashy ..

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It was, big crash and he got run over at least once. Lucky to just have a broken thumb, he was deaf sparked out on the grass

7. hey it's 7.48!

8. replays on btsport starting at 9.00 with moto3 up first.

9. are you still operating in Kiwi time?! its 9pm or 2100 here :p

10. poor boy club here mate,, no fancy TV ch,, got to get it on line , Sportek is my friend

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I for one haven't ever seen a motorcycle and was looking forward to finding out what one was. This forum has spoilt that for me. It has ruined that moment that I had eargerly looked forward to sharing with my dying family. They're all dying.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. just woke up ???!!!

13. well be carefull if / when you buy one or you could be joining the rest of your family !!!

14. apologies to all for not putting an alert in the thread title and I do hope this hasn't pissed on anyone's bonfire! It did start as a heads up thread but obviously evolved from there to a bit of a commentary... I would suggest that anyone not wanting to hear results does what I do and avoid any thred with mention of racing. That said I will try harder.. :Sorry:
    2100 hrs gmt sir!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. it didn't start that way tho ;)

16. not sure I'm following ya dude

17. tBH,, dont thing " spolier " warning was required at start..

18. anyhu, on another note, ( you'll probably know about this but it's new to me) if you have an android phn you can download mobdro and watch it on ya phn and better yet if ya phn has screen mirroring. Or put mobdro on ya pc

19. it started as a 'its on' not a 'results from first equally'

20. are you trying to confuse me ??,, i will ask the wifey later,,, thanks mate, i am sure it will / would be very useful. :grinning: ( is apple android ? )

Do Not Sell My Personal Information