1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picked her up, need some better weather!

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Ape2Duc, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Hey folks, picked up my Multistrada 1200 on Friday morning, she is now sat safe and sound in the garage, just need the rain to stop so I can start running her in but just looking at her in the garage makes me happy :D

[​IMG]

#1 Ape2Duc, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. The fastest colour toooo

• Like Like x 1
  3. Happy days! Enjoy!!

4. Made me smile reading this :)

5. Very nice, the warmer weather will soon be here, and for those suffering the rain/floods I hope it will dry up soon too!

6. Very nice, bloody weather.:smile:

7. Don't forget the white ones,I won't be that far behind you :biggrin: --- no nothing like a new shiney bike in the garage, it looks great & i don't think you'll regret buying it.
    Lets hope 2013 isn't quite as wet!

Happy new year everyone :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Happy new bike mate :upyeah: what year ? how many miles ? have you got it parked in an egyptian pyramid there ?:biggrin:

Had an hour out on mine today before rain stopped play ......... feck our weather !!!

edit ........" running it in " brand spanker then woooohoooo

9. Congrats on the new Mutley and health to use.................once the bloody weather gives us a break! :rolleyes:

Happy New Year from Norn Iron as well! :biggrin:

Mark H

10. Haha! Obviously the previous keeper of the garage left the door open and there is lots of bad graffiti all over the walls :biggrin:

Yeah brand new 2012 model, had 5 miles on the clock when I collected it which I assume is from when they test it at the factory??!!!

Wish the weather would improve soon!

Cheers for all the replies folks!

11. Very nice enjoy :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. There is something special about picking up a brand new bike. When I first saw the photo I thought it was lying on its side on the pavement :eek:At least they should not be salting the roads at the moment, so get her run while it's raining so when it does dry up you can give it the beans:smile: it is a fantastic bike to ride.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Richard I plan to get in the garage tomorrow and give her a good coating of ACF50 then get out and enjoy the bike, I have waterproofs :biggrin:

Your right, although you take the first and biggest hit in terms of depreciation there is a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing you are the first owner and the miles are yours, I plan to keep for many years so a new bike made sense for me :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information