1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pikes Peak Seat And Back Pain? :-(

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by cantcatchme, Apr 18, 2017.

1. I recently pick up a 2016 Pike's Peak and after riding it around all day, I noticed that the extreme angle of the seat forces my hips forward and I have to hold my back straight. My back is killing me after only one ride. Anyone experience this problem? is there a fix for the seat angle?

2. Hello and welcome into the mad house

The locals with s bit more knowledge will be along shortly
    :)

3. Not Sure, always found multistradas very comfy, are there adjustment blocks under the seat? May need local dealer for this one as we can't feel what you are?

4. Hello & welcome, adjustment for height not angle, assuming it's the same as my 2016 dvt, I don't get any pain, I do ride close to the tank and accept that's where the seat "pushes" me! Sore arse after a few hours but no back pain

• Like Like x 1
  5. [QUOTE="I do ride close to the tank and accept that's where the seat "pushes" me! Sore arse after a few hours but no back pain[/QUOTE]

Totally agree, I bought a GranTurismo so the seat cannot be adjusted for height. No back pain but need a break after a few hours.

6. No idea but welcome Dave

7. Welcome
    There is a comfort seat available from Ducati Performance don't know if that will help ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information