1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Diablo Rosso 3 - Reviewer Needed

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Rob, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

Pirelli have released their new Diablo Rosso III

22.jpg

http://www.pirelli.com/tyre/ww/en/n...-of-sports-riding-taking-it-to-the-new-level/

Pirelli are looking for a Ducati Forum member to review them for the site. In exchange for a set of the new tyres you will need to post a review of them - your honest opinions, they don't need to be unnecessarily positive (but they're confident you'll like them!).

If you can fit these to you bike soon and can take time to do a write up let me know and I can organise them to be sent out to you.

Thanks,
    Rob.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Got any Superbike slicks that need testing?

3. Whats the catch?

Do I need to do X miles by nn/nn/nn and do I have to ride in the wet (big no no (pussy, I know)).

If they are happy to have them on a 996 i'm up for it.

4. I'll take them...just need to sort out a bike....and some legs :Sorry:
    Arr...I'm probably not the best candidate :Banghead: :Bag:

5. NO PUSSIES....they want Guy Martin....not Gay Martin.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Rob,
    I currently have Diablo Rosso II's on my 2014 Pikes Peak. They are fairly worn and I was considering something to replace them a little better equipped for riding in the wet. I see the III's claim to be better in wet conditions so I would be interested in trying them. In the past I've raced quite a bit on Pirelli's and like there feel and profile so I think I could provide a decent review, only issue is its not the best time of the year for getting the miles in!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information