1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Posting On 'for Sale And Wanted'

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by murrayxxx77, Oct 11, 2015.

1. How do I post on the 'For Sale and Wanted' section. Been on the forum for 3 years, got maximum 'points' and all I get when I go to that section is ...
    You have insufficient privileges to post here.
    Does anybody know how to get privileges ?
    Tried contacting moderators etc but no joy. I've got a 2002 900ssie I want to sell plus loads of carbon bits etc and would rather sell on here than ebay etc.
    Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this.
    Thanks,
    Murray

2. I think you maybe need 10 messages and you are on 6, answer this and you will be on 7 :)

3. what color is it?

4. You need 10 messages before you can sell

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. I was only helping you ex :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Thanks all for the info .... and the bike's yellow. Actually prefer it to red which will probably leave me open to abuse !

7. Yes mate, you are to be soundly abused now! And that's a grand off the asking price, for good measure.

(I can haz 900SSie now?)

8. i got £400 offa mine coz it was yellow. the guy wanted 2800 and i didnt even ask the color (nor was it in the ad) when i got there the bike was like brand new. i was amazed and i loved the yellow! but i thought id try it on and said i was a bit disappointed as i wanted a red one and 2400 is the most i can pay:D i know.. im a rat

9. Been married a long time so used to being abused and will probably get some more if I admit that the Ducati is going and I'm keeping the .... BMW !

• WTF WTF x 2
  10. GET OUT......

11. LOL... now i know why you have never posted before!!!!:D talk about winning friends...

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Oooooops ! Maybe should have kept that quiet ..... The 900ssie is a lovely bike with a great sound (especially with the baffles removed!) and easy to look after but ... I'm now the wrong side of 60 and the reactions are slowing a bit so it's gonna be a sad goodbye.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ok.... im warming to ya...

14. Woo hoo ! One more message and I'm allowed to sell it although maybe shouldn't have mentioned the 'other' bike.

15. How many more?

16. yea we take a msg off for that

17. Get out yellow is for slow people

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1

18. Right that's it your banned @El Toro :Stop::Mooning:

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Oi @chizel the drivel what's with the nuke :mad::Snaphappy::Writing::Mooning:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. you only like red coz it matches ya lil cheeks... que exige

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information