Featured V4 R Has Arrived

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Gav4R, Oct 7, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Delivered this morning courtesy of the guys at DMC Stoke.

Flawless service from start to finish, delivered on a Saturday pre 10am ready for a run in ride in the sunshine around Snowdonia.

What a machine! should have the 600 mile run in done in no time.

8F14BEF6-1472-4FC0-B81B-FF7C0BBC788F.jpeg
    65EB02AF-FBA2-4D1D-9EA9-584746F0449D.jpeg
    IMG_0108.jpeg

• Like Like x 25
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Stunning bike buddy, havent seen one in person yet but they are a looker.

I keep looking at these and the SP2, was close to buying SP2 but its just not red so this might tempt me into club R once I see one

• Like Like x 2
  3. I actually committed to purchasing this without seeing one in the flesh and I wasn’t disappointed! I thought about an SP2 however it had to be a red Ducati for me at this price.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Beauty, I do like that colour scheme

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. That looks epic. I saw one at Goodwood today, looked awesome. I’d have one in a heartbeat, if it wasn’t for my shitty back.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Stunning mate

• Like Like x 1
  7. Very nice, bet it was a peach on those roads, ( OK, maybe it will be soon when run in!)
    Quite a good write up on the R in Fast Bikes this month. 16967825339396656271707197098475.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. Oooops! Last month. Dave

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks, managed to get a physical copy ordered!

10. If you’ve not ridden one before you’re in for having you’re mind blown when she’s run in:upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Awesome machine

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. The SP2 is a fantastic bike but it’s the 1100 cc the V4r is 1000cc! Different animal!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Lovely bike congratulations. I was in DMC Stoke yesterday getting my Monster looked at and saw a few more in there!

14. Thats bloody stunning and for some strange reason i cant take my eyes off that beautiful clear screen and associated lines.

15. The sounds a V4 makes on full chat is bloody awesome, and addictive. You’re a lucky man.

16. congrats mate!

I love mine! Have done over 2.5k miles on it now :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Congrats with a beautiful R. My version was not numbered:weary_face: IMG_3217.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Coming up to 1100 miles on mine, must say I love the way they’ve calmed it down but just enough! The 19R is an absolute handfull! The 23R delivers it all just that bit calmer but just as mind blowing fast!

19. Here’s a standard V4 released from captivity…..

• Like Like x 5
  20. Thanks for sharing. It's pissed down all day in Blighty! Nice to see blue skies for you there.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information