1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remove Ethanol From Petrol

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Nobbi1977, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Italian dessert humour

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. hmmmm....

3. keep up!

4. sorry... I've just woken up dude... And my foot hurts. Not alot but it does..

5. Getting back to the purpose of the thread before it went into the topic of the increasing moo cow population,and the baa decline of sheep in New Zealand.Should I fill up at BP or keep putting in milk shake fuel?

6. Although off topic I did really appreciate Dave's input and now on topic, what octane, make and choice of fuel do you have in N.Z.? Are there any stations that openly display E5, E10 etc yet?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Yeah it's pretty interesting that the milk you drink comes from powder,and the amount NZ exports is massive.
    Back on track I will have a look at different fuels at stations,I usually put in 95 octane but that's at gull,cheaper and now I know why.

8. Isn't it only Gull that sells Ethanol Petrol in NZ?

9. N
    Not sure mate,I will find out.What do you put in your SS.
    How's the weather in Southland?

10. I use Mobil 95 Synergy, mainly because I have a Fuel Card which gives me 20c off a litre of Mobil, the weather down here has been drier than usual for Spring, a bit warmer too.

11. Sounds like Gull might be similar to our 'supermarket' fuel, often cheaper but rumoured to be the first to include 5% Ethanol. Tesco included a 99 Octane Fuel a few summers ago that got everyone's attention.

12. Do they have a poor history?

13. Hey, I asked that :mad:

sure I've read a post or two on here regarding issues / leaks...

14. I know, I'm trying to convince my boss to send me to Japan again soon. The beater factory is commutable from Yokohama. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. And you could put all your clothes in it through the pump housing hole :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information