1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacement frame stickers

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Haydn, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Haydn, count me in for 2 sets of 916 stickers please!

i'm picky but i thought Bryan's samples were very good...

thanks

Deanord

2. Still available.............? 916 set required if so...............

3. My apologies for lack of updates. I have a set from Bryan on my bike and they look spot on. I will take a picture after work. I'm really busy at work lately and do not have time to design all the different variations for the other models. The plan is to change the E to the font Helvetica and send it to Bryan. Then he can produce some for the people who have shown an interest. Can everyone who requested 916 sets just check the first post to make sure I have the numbers right?

Cheers
    Haydn

#63 Haydn, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  4. Yep 2 sets please Haydn, Myk

5. Cheers Myk, having problems with photo bucket tonight will try again later to upload the photos.

6. Any chance I could get a set for a 916?

7. No problem, I've added you to the list.

8. Heres a picture on the bike. If everyone is happy ill contact Bryan for the first 916 order.

Bryan, how easy is it for you to change the large E to Helvetica font? Or do you need me to resend the design?

Cheers
    Haydn

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Haydn, I'm unable to carry on with these for a couple of months,

regards Bryan

10. No problem Bryan. I will take a few of the samples to the meets in spring which should tie in pretty well you.

Cheers
    Haydn

11. Hello Haydn,

I've just come across this thread and hopefully I'm not too late to request a set of your authentic-looking VIN stickers for my 1997 916 bought new (can't remember removing the original items but it might have been when I thought they looked superfluous soon after buying it! Oh well ...). Nice to see others out there have Ducati OCD, as do I!
    Hope to hear from you?
    Richard

12. Richard, no not too late, These will be available at the start of summer I imagine. Ive added you to the list in the first post.

Thanks
    Haydn

13. Hi. Just joined up and found this thread whilst browsing. If possible i would like a set for a 916 BP . Let me know what details you may need. Cheers.

14. Hi and Welcome. I will add you to the list in the first post. No details required as these stickers are generic to the standard 916.

15. Thanks Just let me know how much and when you want payment.
    Andy

16. I know this is an old thread but if you are reading this Haydn, can you please PM me.

17. Looking good Haydn, very good, if I'm not already on the list please get me on there, Graham :)

18. Taffr I've added you to the list. Bryan originally said he could probably get back on to this around April time so I need to contact him again and see if he still wants to do them.

19. Hi ya Haydn.

Unfortunately. Not in a position to produce these anymore

Sorry for any inconvenience

Regards Bryan

20. That's a shame. But now that you have the details all sorted out, can the actual printing not be undertaken by someone else, given the level of interest?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information