1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roadlok Group Buy - At Least 25% Off

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by D4VE, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Over on the XR forums, one of the guys has negotiated a discount with Roadlok. The more we get, the bigger discount. At the moment it's at 25% off, but he may do more 30-35%.

Details here - ROADLOK XRA EuroSport | ROADLOK

There's an online form, fill this in if you want the discount it runs until the 30th and Ian @roadlock will send out paypal invoices after the 30th - ROADLOK GROUP BUY - BMW S1000XR FORUM

It looks like the XR lock Eurosport 107 fits multiple bikes and a huge selection of Ducati's and a load of other bikes, so we could get quite a few from here as well

2. Got 2 roadloks already for my other bikes and need another one for the hyper....yes please!

I'm guessing we have to register on the XR site to get our names down?

3. Filled in form & registered on the XR site. Looks better than the xena 14/15 jobbie I was going to order.

4. They are... I use them on mine... Best disc lock out there period...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

5. You don't have to register on the XR forum, just fill the form out, it's all combined and Ian@roadlok will send everyone a PayPal invoice. For the items you want .

6. Just covering my ass by seemingly doing the right thing ;)

35% discount if 30 people join in.

7. Where's the form.... Must have missed it...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

8. Cool. Done.

9. I've asked for two, one for the Husky NOX and the other for the Pikes Peak.

10. Just checking that the brakes & disc of the 2015dvt & 2016 DVT/Enduro are the same??

11. Should be... My hypermotard one I sold 18 months ago went onto a multi... I think they're pretty generic... When you get it you get a load of spacers also...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. I was all over the enduro yesterday and noted the brakes are the same as non m50 .

13. Doh....they only work on radial mounted calipers...so no Husk Nox..:Bucktooth:

14. Awaiting paypal request & hopefully choice of colour.

15. Right guys, Has everyone paid their PayPal invoices? It seems that a few people haven't, which is now delaying delivery, as they all need to ship to the UK in one consignment.

16. Yep...paid mine...was wondering where it was...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

17. Paid mine :upyeah::upyeah:

Although no option for choice of colour (or color seeing as its coming from the US )

18. Can we find out who hasn't?? I could do with mine...I can only guess that some people said "yeah ill have one" with no thought of the repercussions of if they didn't cough up...and what happens if they don't...do we have to pay more or get refunded...?

#20 comfysofa, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information