1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Safe From Hackers At Home?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by GunZenBomZ, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There are now more & more gadgets connected to the internet in our homes. From fridges & even toothbrushes that can relay information back to a phone & then an online dental survey. The trouble is with these devices its a two way street. From cctv systems & baby monitors we now have items like amazon-echo alexa & even toys who record conversation in your home. They relay info that they consume by way of how we interact with them & if someone unauthorized can gain access to the online storage facility. That person or person's can find out when we are out, what we do, how our life-style is constructed. The floundering fad from tech sites were the friendly safe ability for storage of your personal data online in a 'cloud'. Where by they'd just be doing it out of concern & convenience of our digital photos & records & more delicate matters like business info. We have entered an age where people & organizations are been blackmailed & held to ransom for either access too their data or in some cases for things not to be disclosed.

I for one back my three laptops files fairly regularly but never using an online provider or having the kit connected to the net at the time of copy/back-up. This gives me some level of comfort if a hard-drive were to die or if I was hosting a virus of sorts whos purpose were to extort me. The more I read about peoples privacy been impinged upon or the government wanting more power to snoop yet call fowl upon themselves been shown up for been fraudsters & thieves. I give little credence to the covert meddling uk_naziscum at GCHQ who have long illegally watched children undress & listened to the masses telephone conversations. All for the elites agenda to usurp any & all 'an englishmans home is his castle' type of thing. Thereby taking away any semblance of privacy or private space. After all two (or more) consenting adults can exchange money for sex or a whole slew of bizarre fetishes behind closed doors. Yet with any gadgets ability to be online you run a gauntlet of who/what/where of potential witnesses & eavesdroppers.

You are on notice & plainly warned by yours truly; buyer beware the 'internet of things' is not a friendly motiveless doer of good. It's hidden agenda is to make you subservient to it.

CloudPets Teddy Bears Leaked Private Data, Voice Recordings
    Could Hidden Voice Commands Make Hacking Your Phone Easier? | Gizmodo UK

2. Now that I've posted the above I'm recalling front door locks who you can disarm with a phone. Heating appliances that can be manipulated again with a mobile app. Biometric 'data' passwords for important items; phone, money safe/gun-safe with a finger-print & or retinal scan are available now. These have built in redundancy systems if the main access password-system cannot be used. Having a hidden vulnerability is exactly what big-government want in all manner of defenses. They want a master key to bypass our protection for the supposed legality of stopping crimes or preventing terrorism (of which they usually create; hegelian dialectic). You should not rely on the masquerading good nature of governance too provide safety & security. It is for you & yours to protect valuable documents & hard-drives. Fire-safes are cheap now as are doubling or trebling your computers contents.

3. And yet bizarrely every time a new member joins you ask them to enter their location in the members map.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  4. Bugger you beat me

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Quick question, where do you buy your tin foil hats from?
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I`m glad I`m not the only one that noticed.

7. Because we are a community & many forums have members maps, it makes sharing more genuine. It's your own blighted views that hold you & others back from understanding who's a demon or demonic in our society. Instead of comprehending the briefly discussed matter at hand, you embarrass yourself by attacking me on here as the others do. Its all just a bad dream go back to sleep'

#7 GunZenBomZ, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  8. Below is a small extract from your OP

I give little credence to the covert meddling uk_naziscum at GCHQ who have long illegally watched children undress

Where did you get that one from

9. :Arghh:
    I think you'll find it in The Big Book of Conspiracy Theories!:D

10. Hopefully you might be troubled enough by even that small quote to start going down the rabbit hole. Don't expect me too spoon feed you facts about our internal secret services illegal actions for many decades. Instead do the foot work yourself & thereby think for yourself. However if I fall fowl of actually linking you documents & articles you could flippantly place those same sources into a joke filled reply. You'll be amazed how juxtaposed the world really is once you peer behind the curtain.

Those who just retort responses about conspiracy theories (implying researchers & readers of them are nutjobs) simply are so dim its laughable. And I say that will some gravitas as most theories are now conspiratorial fact. This site has people who enjoy technology yet they do not understand how that same technology can be twisted & used against them.

My thread is yet another simple eye-opener about how IoT devices can open/share/even interact with one another to form a spy network in your own home.

ps: UK security agencies unlawfully collected data for 17 years, court rules | World news | The Guardian

#10 GunZenBomZ, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  11. I'm not joking. That is a very serious allegation to make by you. I doubt very much I would find your source or that you can validate it.

12. Do you need scotland yards terrorist phone number higgy? Are you scared yet, are you feverishly googling phone cameras illegally activated or gchq & nsa collecting illegal data on mass? Just grow a pair & spend an hour or three searching & reading & comprehending the articles along the lines I've been discussing. There is no point when you have not a fucking clue how long this has been going on for. You will however be dealt with as an outsider if you burst the normalized view of the uk_establishment. Even though people like me have done more to defend posting idiots online rights then those same eejits will ever beware of.

13. If growing a pair drags me into your fantasy land I'll stick with my Vagina. Keep believing

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. I knew you were a joker, higgy. Reality would shake the foundations of your worldly view. Been ignorant of the crimes that uk_naziland is shameful of you.

15. Please don't call me ignorant. I hold a different view to you mine is based on practical experience. It's not based on something I have read in a newspaper and twisted to suite my own views. Lets draw our conversation to an end by agreeing to disagree

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  16. Abusive post deleted. Poster advised accordingly. Nothing more to see here.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information