1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sausage Cafe

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Not Carl Fogarty, Jul 3, 2016.

1. 1st time here on a bike, busy busy.. a couple Ducatis here, anyone from the forum?
    I'm on the Fireblade.

#1 Not Carl Fogarty, Jul 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  2. Ah shit!!! Forgot about this :(

3. Jen was not the official Ducati meeting, that's in August I think? This place is not too far from me and always seems busy when I pass. Now I have a bike on the road, a convenient place to visit on a sunny day for me.

1st ride on the blade in the dry. Have not been on a bike for years, other than collecting the blade from past Bristol last week and a 10 miles on the Ducati. I am slowly starting to get some of the confidence back.

Need to get some leathers on before I try anything too silly.

• Like Like x 2
  4. It's not too far from us . Will try and make it for the meet. Just take it easy and enjoy !:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Super sausage cafe?

6. Yep

7. On the A5 near Towcester?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

8. Yep

9. So close yet seems so far away. I have my little one whom loves bikes yet too small to go on the back. I will make it over to meet up one day

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. I just pressed report by accident:grinning: Hope you don't end up I. Court carl:grinning: Put contact lenses in next time I read this.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. No worries Carl.

• Like Like x 1
  12. If you stay on the A5 and go through Towcester,theres a café there on the left.Jacks Hill Café.Lots of bikes and a better cup of tea.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Keith I recall you mentioning Jack Hill Cafe at the BBQ. Will check it out one day, the A5 sausage is nearer to me.

Was packed last Sunday, barely any space to park (no cars) people queuing out the door and cues for burger van in the car park.. A few Ducatis too and as far as I could tell it was not a special event..

I won't be there this weekend but I'm planning on taking the Ducati to the event above posted by Chris.

14. Might pop up to the Café Sunday morning if its not pissing down ....

15. Sausage fest.....

16. I'm now free tomorrow, so I might pop down there.
    I hope the blade goes together ok this evening. I fear one job I am doing will need some parts.

17. I won't be going now, the blade needs new throttle cables to fit this throttle assembly.

18. May I humbly suggest, and its none of my business, that maybe, as you have 2 bikes, it may be worth putting the first back together before taking the 2nd apart?[emoji6]

19. Just realized how much I sound like my wife......

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information