1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

939 SP Silicone Hoses

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Wsb27, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Looking for samco hoses or similar but can't find any,has anyone seen any available at all please ?

2. Duc-25 is the code for the 821 but I'm guessing it's the same for the 939...

Check with these guys...

SamcoSport UK - Bike Kits

If it's different you can send your hoses in nd they will make a set for you which you test. They keep your hoses and you get the set for free.... Which is what they did for me for my Z1000 - took about a month to turnaround.

3. Thanks,could find them for 821,not sure if same as 939.

4. The American link, lists it for the 939.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

5. Ring demon tweeks they do a lot of samco hoses.

6. Samco sport are the public facing arm of samco. They're the best people to advise you. They have direct connection to the manufacturing plant. Phone them and explain. There might be a subtle difference between the 2. That was the case for my gen4 zed 7 of the 10 hoses were the same, the other 3 were the ones that had to be formed at samco but they still wanted my full hose set to be sure. If anything I'd (if I were you) hope that they are different as you get a free set!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information