1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Questions Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by camelfarmer, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Thought I'd make a thread for little questions from noobs like me who have thousands of questions but each doesn't warrant its own thread.

My first question - how long will my 899 battery be OK without riding. I've been trying to ride it once a week, but I'm not keen to ride it in the wet and fog and wondering if I need to get a battery charger. I do have a charger which doesn't connect up to the battery charging lead so that will be my next question if the answer to this one is 'more than you're riding it now'.

Thanks everyone

2. Yes :smileys:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. All the answers will get lost as the thread grows. HTH :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Yes :smileys:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. It's only for the asker really, not as an archive of answers.

6. can you not make up a little wire thing to connect charger cables to the battery leads

7. I think I just need to buy a connector thing for a few quid. I can't make anything on account of not being brought up right. Changing the lightbulbs was an achievement for me.

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. :Sorry:

9. Whats up?

10. I didn't understand the question and I was being ignored :Wideyed:

11. he needs some bulbs changed

12. and I need some bulbs changed :(

13. This I can do for you as long as I have 35 minutes per bulb and access to youtube.

14. Oh shit, ok then, we'll stay dim...

15. i haven't rode my bike since start of september and don't have a battery charger connected. Never had a problem before leaving it for long periods

• Like Like x 1
  16. Elsie ...do you have two profiles on here?

17. Yes, my other is called Loz, you found me out :Arghh:

18. Lots more than two......Spread that dimness baby.;)

19. You being fairly new I think I best tell you: we already have a system for this - all you need to do is put @Cream_Revenge on follow, sorted :D

20. Remind me, are you me as well? :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information