1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. :Arghh:

2. In a lovely travelodge in centre of Bristol. Living the dream. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Finding it hard just to look at my beautiful 1299 sitting in the garage

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. good little pub not far from there called the bank.

5. Must have been a tough decision mate,i must admit this time of year always gets me thinking of selling up,fair play to your dad that should keep the itch scratched.What car you looking at ?,i have just ordered a golf gti to replace our gtd,just cant get on with diesel cars and with the Mrs 1 mile commute its not good for a diesel as the bloody dpf light keeps coming on.Hope you are going to hang around on here :upyeah:

6. Just finished another staircase, a little different to normal. DSC_0059.JPG DSC_0060.JPG DSC_0058.JPG

Steve

• Like Like x 11
  7. Am eating in Furure Inn with colleagues

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Which street?

9. The customer loves wood, the floors in all five rooms upstairs and two downstairs are covered in Ash boarding.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anchor road? Steak of the art for a light supper?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Im decorating at a 7 bedroom house now and its got acres of wooden floors and two staircase's and its all a bit to much. Good to see your staircase its different.

12. johns street. It's near a building called the pithay .

13. I know the pithay. Just not heard of that establishment. Cheers

14. if you were standing outside the pithay with ya back to it, the bank would be off to ya right about a five min walk. Ish

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Had a curry ;)

16. Oh well

In the morning,if the hangover permits it's pleasant 45 minute walk down to the Cumberland basin , acrosss behind the boatyard and back up the other side to the m shed and back over the water behind Arnolfini.

With a cheeky stop for a sausage sarnie at Brunels buttery 3/4 of the way round if so inclined.

clearly not so, if pissing down with rain unless dressed like an otter. It's about 3 miles around.

• Like Like x 1

17. Yes indeed I recall it now, behind the Grand Hotel ish. Been a while since been in,what's good-beer? Topless bar maids? Rodeo machine?

18. no, just a cosy lil place with good food in winter and a good vibe in summer with lots of tables outside and plenty of eye candy. Thatcher's on tap but that's pretty common in Bristol. Went to a really good curry house down there but can't fir the life of me remember what its called. Very modern with a great bar and wine selection.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information