1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Went for pie, peas and chips than a gig in town.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ooooooi could just eat that now but I'm not allowed :Bawling:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Back at work today after my little trip to madeira :Arghh:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  4. They look incredibly uncomfortable but are on my "must own one time" list

5. You'd have thought that but no....very comfortable, very roomy...in fact, my mate bought it as he's really tall (about 6'3 i think) it reminds me of my old gsxr from 20 + years ago - you sit "in it" rather than "on it" - its on my list of bikes to get one day...in fact i almost bought one 5 years ago but then got my RSV4...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. just seen that Facebook is officially bringing the "dislike" button out.

What a perfect opportunity to ruin someone's wedding album.

7. Skiing this week, later in the season than normal, it is very warm so by 2pm we are back down at the apartment which, fortunately we can still ski to. We bought snow shoes so am doing that n the afternoon, harder work than skiing.

8. Finally got round to cleaning the Multistrada only to notice that the rear tyre isn't wearing too well, 4000 miles and it's had it. Actually surprised it's lasted this long to be fair. Quick trip to Micheldever Tyres followed by a visit to MR and took the Desert Sled for a ride. Definitely worth the consideration although I'd need a softer seat and wind the compression and rebound off - a lot. Met the man from Held Rider Equipment opening an account for MR and bought another pair of race gloves :D. Andy

9. Stag do - Clarkson, Hammond & May stylee.

Not me but some lads I know, 8 of them paired up, they've had to go out & buy cars for £250 max :Bookworm: customise them and go on a road trip - Sunday morning down to Folkestone, across to Brussels, on to the Nurburgring for a lap or 2 then on to Amsterdam, Bruges & back to the UK, all up 4 days. Lots of crazy challenges & forfeits on the way, so I get the call "can you do us some stickers?" - "Yeah no problem leave it with me" :D God knows what the 'Authorities' are gonna say when they see a '96 Merc E series with blue strobes, roof mounted spotlights & siren and a big rubber dong for a bonnet ornament :Wideyed:

"Official ones"

Roughneck.JPG

IMG_5918.JPG

"Personal Sponsors" for the rear windows :Hilarious:

IMG_5922.JPG

And this is about 2 metres long for the sides :Clown:

DRU2.JPG

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Today I have had numerous meetings about having to move ******d house, due to the local authority not repairing our house... And now the roof is spreading the house walls....

So in ten days, I'm moving three streets away from where I'm sat now...
    The missis is doing my nut.... Stressing and talking over everything 500 times and reciting conversations back to me that I was part of!!!!! Grinding my gears to hell.

One bonus.... Free 200mg broadband whilst we're not at our house.

11. Combine a recent purchase?

IMG_2396.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I'd be dancing the jig if I got 4k out of anything!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

13. Didn't know to "like" or to "smile". Decided to "smile" because that's what it made me do :upyeah:. Andy

14. Was deffo pleased I'd worn the tyre down to all of the TWIs evenly :Angelic:. I like the Metzeler M7RRs, they seem to suit the Multistrada and my riding style. Andy

15. Heh... Worst tyre I've ever tried...!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

16. My least favourite is the Continental but their latest offering is used by CSS. Go figure. Out of interest, what pressures did you use ? I only ask because I run quite a bit higher than the Ducati recommend. Andy

17. I was explaining to my wife at lunchtime, that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature.

She said she would like to come back as a cow.

I said: "You obviously haven't been listening".

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Was watching daytime tv today and these women were going on and on about how much time they spend in the kitchen and how good they are at cooking.

FFS, anybody can boil a piece of toast.

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. ATTENTION! If anyone out there has lost a wad of notes that would choke a donkey, held together with an elastic band, please contact me asap.

I've found your elastic band.

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Tried varying different pressures.... Even put them on a different bike... No change... Dangerous loss of grip exiting corners and roundabouts (with very little lean) .... As the front tyre lasted longer than the rear I thought "must have been a bad one..." and bought another rear to match the used front.... Just the same.... Last tried metzeler 20 years ago... Gave them another try and listened to reviews.... Never again.... Now I don't read tyre reviews and steadily try a different make each time.... So far (for cost vs performance) pilot 2's have been by far the best.... Best high performance is still the supercorsa...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information