1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spondon Ducati Restoration

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Waggy, Mar 9, 2016.

1. If youre doing your own wiring might I suggest these people....

motogadget - High Class Instruments & Accessories

Their stuff is really good (ive got a lot of it on my supermoto) - depends where youre at but if my supermoto doesn't sell then I may break it up and flog the bits (motogadget stuff included....) ive got pretty well everything to wire yours up....

2. Next door in Tandragee.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Motogadget is nice stuff, but am happy with the instruments l have. What l need is a nice classic looking gps speedo if anyone knows of any.

4. I'm in dollingstown near moira , not so long ago it was dollingstown near lurgan. Lol.

5. From Tandragee we hear that dollingstown is the posh suburb of lurgan, must be posh if moira is fighting over you:grinning:

6. To be honest the way things are in lurgan with the dissident terrorists it's embarrassing to say you live here. Love dollingstown though , we have jays , goldfinch , buzzards , sparrow hawk , fox , badger , all come into the garden. No pub though, mind you a pub can bring bother.
    Tandragee puts you right in the middle of some of the best roads in the world for bikes but when I was still serving in the fire service we had to deal with some really serious road accidents there. I love the Tandragee to market hill rd. are you near the late dr Hynds home ?

7. I loathe those pre insulated connectors with a passion. They may have been current splitting to use smaller gauge wire.

8. Honestly dont know where the late John Hinds lived in the village. Agree we are blessed with some great roads, heres hoping all goes well for next weekends tandragee 100.
    Dont mention badgers as one has chewed up my garden:angry:

9. Yep hope for good weather and a safe race.
    I like the work your doing on the sponson. Looks like fun.

10. Well Spondon finally finished, just mot and registration to do.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  11. Cracking bike :upyeah:

12. Lovely.

13. Sweet!!! :upyeah:

14. Drool........

15. That,looks bloody lovely.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information