1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spy Shots Of The New Fireblade

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Advikaz, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Also got side reflectors so would probably be American colours European colours are usually different I quite like the bike

2. Side reflectors are because it's Euro 4 compliant and to do so needs to have reflectors on the forks like the American bikes have had for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Flipping eck I did not know that was always yank stuff ...oh well ye learn everyday ha

4. So it's curious:

1) No visual cues to "origin" '92-era... so heritage in dumpster.
    2) No visual cues to "TT" and the success in real road racing
    3) No visual cues to "x SB" short circuit bikes
    4) It's Fireblade and not FireBlade... and that makes me sad, I would love to see the original name restored for a bike that can wear it...

It looks bland, like the 2017 GSXR... what the hell happened? These were poster-bikes, peppered with holes and gaping intakes, that looked obscene in their prime. The FireBlade name should be discontinued if this is the way it continues to go. For the street the 'Blade and the GSXR shouldn't be sensible choices, but hanging on the ragged edges of acceptability.

I'm sure it's amazing to ride, but to look at it's kind of awful. It doesn't surprise me though, the colourscheme of the RCV was pretty lame too and that's their halo bike. They need whatever BMW is having in their tea...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Saddens me, but what you've just posted is absolutely spot on!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information