1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stablemates...

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by yellowducmaniac, Jan 14, 2017.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. Had to get the Bins in :upyeah:

2. Naturally, I was refering to the bins. :p

3. I know :Cigar:

4. Can you move the bikes out of the picture so I can get a better look at your beauties? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Stunning, nice recycling buckets too. I'm jealous. :Greedy:

IMG_1613.jpeg

I only have 3 full size bins for rubbish, recycling and garden waste. :Arghh:

IMG_2365.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Did you notice the 'stool' in the middle of the grass :)

• WTF WTF x 1
  7. Still only worth £2500 :tearsofjoy:

8. Wow, is that all I paid, cool :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just bought this Norton 3 or 4 months ago, was a very strange purchase, this is photos of it before ide bought it, was a none runner and was a wee treat to get my dad out the house, hes 71 and gets fairly bored lying about,
    the bike was sitting in a motorbike shop waiting to have work and I got chatting to the shop owner and got the owners number of him, my dad was drooling over the bike while in shop lol, gave the owner a phone and made him a cheeky offer which he turned down, a month or 2 later it was still in the back of my mind so through him a text and he got back to me about a week later and accepted what I had offered, was one of my happiest days to see my dads face when I told him were going to pick up the Norton he had been drooling over months earlier, theres rarely a day that's passed that hes not been out in his garage, buggers stole my bike ramp though:tearsofjoy:
    [​IMG]
    Had 6 gsxr's in total over the years, All long gone, 1100 was an absolute pig to ride, put the fear of death through me on near every fast bend, funny reading this thread seen how near every one of you had them,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  10. How could I not? :D

11. Thanks, I am quite taken with the AJS I must admit. Having always promised myself a Brit bike this came up as a known quantity for cheap, but even I'm surprised by how much I use it. It's become my Sunday bike for a potter around country lanes. I'd given up riding "normal bikes" on Sundays due to the extreme policing in my area, but this doesn't go fast enough to worry......or even fast enough for main roads really...... I describe it as automotive valium, there's no way to return home stressed as it calms you right down!

Pictures of yours? Details?

The 851...... haven't ridden it since about August..... must use it more this year.....

12. Just an update ,gixxer got through its MOT ok this week, and its coming on nicely, have to toss a coin to see which to mount (!!!) on nice sunny days and I have to say both bikes are a sublime ride in their own different ways...I remember riding a mates GSXR about 25 years ago and thinking I would need a chyropractor afterwards,now it feels like a tourer!..:)

20170811_131026.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. 999 do look good in yellow mate :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Love the GSXR. When I bought the 851 a GSXR11 was on the shopping list as an alternative, but there's not many decent ones around. I nearly bought one in '97 as my first big bike after a CB500, bought a VFR750 instead and as much as that was a great bike (and probably much better suited to my skill levels) I still hanker after a GSXR11 in that shape in blue/white. By far the best looking Suzuki production bike ever in my opinion.

15. IMG_4400.JPG IMG_5358.JPG

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information